- 2 lb - 20/80 Ground beef
- 1 cup - (4 oz) Crispy fried onions
- 2 tbsp - Worcestershire sauce
- 6 strips Bacon
- 2 slices American cheese
- 12 Glazed donuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set your Memphis Grill to Medium flame with the direct flame insert. We recommend using apple wood pellets.
- Combine ground beef with crispy fried onions and worcestershire sauce. Form into 6 equal sized patties and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon to desired doneness, either in a cast iron skillet or directly on your grill grate.
- Grill burgers until they reach an internal temperature of 160°F, about 4 to 6 minutes per side. Move grilled burger patties to your grill’s warming rack and top with a slice of American cheese.
- Grill donuts for 30 seconds per side.
- Assemble burgers with grilled donuts as buns, a grilled burger patty and a slice of bacon.