- 10 oz - Pizza dough, store-bought or homemade
- ¼ cup - Tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp - El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce
- ½ cup - Fresh spinach
- 5 cup - Cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- ½ cup - Red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup - Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup - Basil leaves
- Preheat your grill with a pizza stone to between 475°F and 500°F. This recipe can also be made in the oven.
- In a bowl, mix the tomato sauce with the Red Habanero hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Flatten pizza dough until ⅛ inch thick. Top pizza with spicy tomato sauce, spinach, chicken, onions, parmesan and basil leaves.
- Sprinkle the stone with cornmeal and transfer the pizza to the stone using a pizza peel. Bake for about 8 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle with Red Habanero hot sauce and extra virgin olive oil to taste and serve.