- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp - Butter
- ½ Green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ Red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup - El Yucateco Green Habanero Hot Sauce
- 4 oz - Cream cheese
- 2 cup - Corn (canned or frozen)
- ½ tsp - Paprika
- ½ tsp - Garlic powder
- 1 ½ cup - Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Scallion, chopped
- Preheat your grill for indirect heat at 350°F.
- In a large cast iron skillet, soften the onions in butter. Add the bell peppers and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the Green Habanero hot sauce.
- Add cream cheese, corn, paprika, garlic powder and 1 cup shredded cheddar. Simmer over low heat, stirring frequently until cheese is fully melted and texture is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Top with the remaining shredded cheddar. Transfer the skillet to your smoker or charcoal grill for indirect heat and cook for about 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and lightly browned around the edges.
- Garnish with chopped scallion and drizzle with some more Green Habanero hot sauce to taste.