- 24 to 30 Chicken wings
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup - Beer
- 1 ½ cup - All purpose flour
- ½ tbsp - Garlic powder
- ½ tbsp - Salt
- ½ tbsp - Ground black pepper
- Oil for frying, preferably peanut or sunflower
- Apple or cherry wood chips
- Preheat your smoker at about 215 to 230°F,
- Place the chicken wings on the grate and smoke for 10 to 15 minutes using apple or cherry wood chips;
- Heat to oil to 350°F and fry the wings 5 at the time for 5 to 7 minutes, they are done when they start to float and are brown and crisp.
Suggestion: Serve with buffalo hot sauce, carrots and celery sticks.