- Preheat your grill to 400 – 450°F with the pizza stone placed in the center of the grill grate;
- Flatten the pizza dough onto a floured surface; Turn and stretch with a dough roller to form a round pizza shape of about ½ inch thick; Transfer the dough to a lightly floured pizza peel;
- Add the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, Sausage Slammer slices, pickled jalapeños, white onion and BBQ seasoning;
- Transfer the pizza onto the pizza stone and cook for 10 to 15 minutes;
- Remove the pizza from the stone and pour a few lines of BBQ sauce on top; Slice and serve.