- 1 ½ lb - 80/20 ground beef
- 3 tbsp - El Yucateco Black Label Reserve Hot Sauce
- 4 Strips bacon
- 8 Slices sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup - BBQ Sauce
- ⅓ Red onion, slided
- 8 Slider buns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef with 3 tbsp of Black Label Reserve hot sauce. Divide the ground beef mixture into 8 patties the size of your slider buns. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the ground beef patties and bacon strips to desired doneness. Top each slider patty with a slice of sharp cheddar during the last 30 seconds of cooking. Grill the buns for 10 seconds.
- Assemble each slider into toasted buns with BBQ sauce, red onions, a grilled beef patty, half a slice of grilled bacon and a couple extra dashes of Black Label Reserve hot sauce.