- Preheat your grill for direct heat at 450°F.
- Using a spoon, scoop the flesh of the pineapples, keeping the skin intact to create 2 bowls. Discard the hard pineapple cores and cut the flesh into thick slices.
- Grill pineapple slices, bell peppers,and scallions 3 minutes per side. Leave to cool.
- Dice the grilled pineapples, bell peppers and scallions and set aside into a large bowl.
- Grill shrimp approximately 2 minutes per side. Reserve in the bowl with the grilled vegetables.
- Pour olive oil and Caribbean hot sauce over the grilled shrimp and vegetables and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the shrimps in the pineapple bowls for presentation. Drizzle with extra Caribbean sauce to taste.