- 4 oz - Tequila
- 2 oz - Coconut rum
- 3 oz - Pineapple juice
- ½ oz - Lemon juice
- ½ tsp - El Yucateco Caribbean Hot Sauce
- Barbecue rub
- Pineapple wedges to garnish
- Arrange two small plates side by side. Pour Caribbean hot sauce in one plate and sprinkle barbecue rub in the other plate. Place a shot glass upside down on the plate with the Caribbean sauce to coat the rim, then transfer to the plate with barbecue rub to coat with rub. Repeat for each shot glass and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila, coconut rum, pineapple juice, lemon juice, Caribbean hot sauce and a scoop of ice cubes and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Pour into rimmed shot glasses and garnish with pineapple wedges.