- 1 ½ lb - Frozen mangos
- ¾ cup - Mango nectar or juice
- ¾ cup - Ice
- 6 oz - Tequila or rum (optional)
- 3 tbsp - Fresh lime juice
- Chili lime seasoning
- El Yucateco Red Habanero Sauce
- Tamarindo candy straws (optional)
- Fresh mango for topping (optional)
- Place two small plates side by side. Pour a thin layer of red habanero sauce in one plate and chili lime seasoning in the other. Place a glass upside down in the first plate to coat the rim with sauce, then transfer to the second plate to coat with chili lime seasoning.
- Swirl about 2 tbsp of red habanero sauce onto the inner side of each rimmed glass. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine frozen mango, mango nectar, ice, tequila or rum and lime juice, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the rimmed glasses and garnish with a tamarindo candy straw and fresh mangoes.