- 1 ½ lb - Ground beef
- 4 Slices of bacon
- 4 Slices of American cheese
- 8 Glazed donuts, Krispy Kream style
- 2 tbsp - Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup - Fried onions
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill for direct grilling at medium heat;
- Mix the ground beef with the worcestershire sauce and fried onions then form 4 equal patties;
- Place the beef patties on the hot grate along with the bacon slices for 3 to 4 minutes per side; Add salt and pepper to taste on the burgers after the first flip and place a slice of american cheese on top of each one;
- Grill each donut for 5 to 10 seconds per side;
- Assemble the burger between two grilled donuts with a slice of bacon.
Suggestion: Serve with a diet coke.