- 1 tbsp - Kosher salt
- 1 tsp - Coarse ground black pepper
- ½ oz - Fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ oz - Tequila
- 1 oz - Green apple liqueur
- 1 tsp - El Yucateco Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- Ice cubes
- Soda water (optional)
- Lime wedges and/or apple slices to serve (optional)
Tools & Supplies
- Cocktail shaker
- Wet the edge of your serving glass with a lime wedge. Combine kosher salt and black pepper in a plate and rim the glass with desired amount of salt.
- In a shaker, combine lime juice, tequila, green apple liqueur, hot sauce and ice cubes. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Fill the serving glass with ice cubes, pour in the margarita and top with soda water, if desired. Garnish with a lime wedge or a slice of apple and serve.