- 2 slices Rustic bread, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp - Butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mac N’ Cheese
- 1 lb - Macaroni pasta
- ½ cup - Heavy cream
- ½ cup - American cheese
- 1 ½ cup - White cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 ½ cup - Havarti cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp - El Yucateco Red Habanero Sauce, plus more to serve
- In a skillet, heat bread chunks into butter until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large pot, cook pasta, barely covered, into salted boiling water for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently until cooked but very firm. Drain partially, leaving approximately 2 cups of pasta water in the pot with the pasta.
- Remove from heat. Add heavy cream, american cheese, cheddar and havarti, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Cover and let rest for about 5 minutes, until sauce thickens. Add Red Habanero Sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide mac and cheese into 6 servings. Sprinkle with bread topping and drizzle with Red Habanero Sauce.