- 1 Wheel brie cheese
- ¼ cup - Fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup - Raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp - El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp - Fresh thyme, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- French baguette bread for serving
Tools & Supplies
- Wood grilling plank, preferably cedar
- Soak the wood grilling plank in water for at least 20 minutes, up to 1 hour.
- Preheat your grill for indirect heat at 425°F.
- In a bowl, combine the raspberry jam, fresh raspberries, Red Habanero hot sauce and fresh thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pat dry the wood grilling plank with paper towels and place the wheel of brie cheese at the center of the plank. Top the cheese with the raspberry habanero jam.
- Place the planked brie cheese in your grill over indirect heat and close the lid. Cook until the sides are soft, around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes before serving.