- 24 Habanero peppers
- 2 ½ cup - Old cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 Slices of bacon
- 1 cup - Sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- Wood chunks, preferably pecan or hickory
- Preheat your smoker at 250°F;
- Core each habanero, leaving some of the interior if you want more heat, then fill with shredded old cheddar cheese and wrap them in bacon. Place a teaspoon of minced sun-dried tomatoes on top then tread onto skewers;
- Smoke for 1h30 to 2 hours at 250°F using pecan of hickory wood chunks; The poppers are done when the bacon is crisp and dark brown.
Serve with sour creme or your favorite choice of dipping sauce.