- 1 ½ cup - Lager or pale ale beer
- 3 tbsp - El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 8 oz - Cream cheese
- 1 cup - Shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 cup - Shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp - Paprika
- ½ tsp - Ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips or crackers to serve
- Preheat smoker to 275°F.
- In a cast iron skillet, combine beer, Red Habanero hot sauce, garlic, cream cheese, cheddar, paprika and black pepper.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until cheese is fully melted and smooth.
- Transfer the skillet to the smoker and toss a few wood chunks onto hot coals for smoking. Smoke for about 30 minutes, or until dip is bubbling and amber colored.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.