- 12 Slices of bacon
- ½ lb - Ground turkey
- ½ lb - Pork sausage meat
- 1 tbsp - Cajun seasoning
- 2 cup - Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Slices of brie cheese
- 4 Asparagus
- ¼ cup - Dried cranberries
- ¼ cup - Red onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp - BBQ sauce
- 1 cup - Hickory and/or apple wood for smoking
- Preheat your smoker at 250°F;
- Make a bacon weave (see video for instructions).
- Combine the sausage meat and ground turkey, then lay the meat mixture flat on the bacon weave to form a a large patty of about ¾ inch thick. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning over the meat then add the shredded cheddar, brie, asparagus, dried cranberries and red onions on top. Carefully roll the meat to form a log then sprinkle more cajun seasoning on top;
- Smoke the Fatty at 250°F for 2 to 3 hours using hickory and/or apple wood;
- Glaze the Fatty with BBQ sauce about 15 minutes before taking it out of smoker.