- 1 can - (15 ounces) Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup - Lime juice
- ¼ cup - Tahini
- 2 tbsp - Extra virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp - El Yucateco Chipotle Sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp - Sea salt
- In a food processor, combine Chipotle sauce, Lime juice, Tahini, Extra virgin olive oil, garlic and sea salt. Pulse until smooth.
- Add the chickpeas and pulse until smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes. While food processor is on, slowly add water, 1 tbsp at a time, until desired thickness. 1 to 2 tbsp of water should be enough.
- Serve on a plate and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and Chipotle sauce.