- 6 Ears corn in the husk
- 3 tbsp - El Yucateco Chipotle Sauce
- 2 tbsp - Salted Butter
- 2 tsp - Lime juice
- Preheat your grill for a two zone cooking. If using a charcoal grill, pour a chimney of hot coals over half of the bottom charcoal grate and leave the other half empty. If using a gas grill, turn half burners to high and leave remaining burners to the off position.
- In a skillet, heat the Chipotle sauce and lime juice then add the butter and continue to whisk until fully melted. Set aside.
- Gently pull back the husks from each ear of corn, like peeling a banana, and tie with butcher twine to form a handle. Remove silk with your hands.
- Arrange the ears corn on the grill so that the corn is right above direct heat and the husks are above indirect heat. As an extra safety measure to prevent the husks from catching fire, you can place a sheet of aluminum foil between the husks and the grill grate. Grill corn, rotating every 2 minutes, until fully cooked. About 8 to 10 minutes in total.
- Brush corn with the chipotle lime butter mixture and serve.