- 2 ½ cup - All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp - Salt
- ½ tsp - Baking soda
- ¾ cup - Unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup - Sugar
- ¾ cup - Light brown sugar
- 1 tsp - Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ cup - Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp - El Yucateco Chipotle Hot Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F. Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk the melted butter with the sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Add the eggs and whisk vigorously for 2 minutes.
- Add the flour mixture and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula. Add the chocolate chips.
- Pour Chipotle Hot Sauce over dough and mix gently to barely incorporate and create a swirl effect.
- Shape into balls with about 3 tablespoons of dough for each cookie and place them on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for about 12 minutes or until edges of cookies begin to brown. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.