- 8 cup - Plain or salted popcorn (store bought or homemade)
- 1 cup - Sugar
- ¼ cup - Corn syrup
- ¼ cup - Water
- ½ cup - Cold salted butter, diced
- 3 tbsp - El Yucateco Chipotle Sauce
- Spread the popcorn evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and water. Bring to a boil and let cook over medium-high heat until mixture turns to an amber caramel color.
- Remove from heat and immediately add butter. Whisk until butter is fully melted and incorporated then stir in Chipotle hot sauce.
- Drizzle hot caramel sauce over the popcorn and leave to cool. Break into chunks and serve.