- 2 cup - Heavy cream
- 1 tsp - Vanilla
- 5 Large egg yolks
- ½ cup - Sugar
- 3 tbsp - El Yucateco Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp - Bourbon whiskey
- Preheat your grill or oven to 325°F; if using a grill, set it up for indirect cooking.
- Heat cream in a saucepan but do not bring to a boil. Meanwhile, whisk egg yolks with half of the sugar in a bowl. Stir in Chipotle Sauce, bourbon, and the heated cream. Pour the mixture into four small dishes or ramekins.
- Place the dishes or ramekins in a large baking dish and pour hot water into the baking dish to come 3/4 up the sides of the ramekins. Transfer to the grill or oven and bake for 40 minutes or until mixture is set but still jiggly.
- Let cool at room temperature and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with the remaining sugar and caramelize quickly with a crème brûlée iron or a torch. Serve immediately.