- 1 cup - White cranberry juice
- ½ cup - Litchi syrup (from a litchi can)
- 4 tsp - Unflavored gelatin powder
- 4 oz - Vodka
- 8 Maraschino cherries with stems
- 2 tbsp - El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce
Tools & Supplies
- Extra large 2” ice cube trays
- 8 Small skewers
- In a bowl, dissolve the gelatin powder in ¼ cup of the white cranberry juice. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining cranberry juice with the litchi juice and the gelatin mixture. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Remove from the heat, add vodka and Red Habanero hot sauce.
- Place each cherry in the center of a large square ice cube tray. To keep the cherry stems out of the liquid and centered, hold the stems between two skewers secured with tape.
- Gently pour the hot liquid on the cherries, making sure the cherries remain centered.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before unmolding.