- 4 Salmon darnes, 1½ to 2 inches thick
- 2 tbsp - El Yucateco Caribbean Hot Sauce, plus more to serve
- 2 tbsp - Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp - Pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp - Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp - Honey
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp - Coarse sea salt
- ½ tsp - Ground black pepper
- ½ tsp - Ground allspice
- ½ tsp - Ground ginger
- ½ tsp - Onion powder
- Combine all ingredients except the salmon into a bowl.
- Place salmon darnes into a reclosable plastic bag and pour the marinade into the bag. Press to remove most of the air and store in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat your grill for direct heat at 400°F.
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on the hot grill grate. Cook until internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant read thermometer, about 5 to 8 minutes per side. For an extra kick of flavor and heat, brush with Caribbean Hot Sauce during the last minute of cooking.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.