- BBQ Type: Fire pit
- Fuel: Wood logs
- Cooking Time: 4 min to 8 min
- Makes 2 to 4 portions
- 1 Bag of large sized tortilla chips
- 12 oz - Salsa
- 2 cup - Shredded cheese mix (monterey jack/mozzarella/cheddar)
- 1 Diced red bell pepper
- 1 Diced red onion
- 1 can - Sliced black olives
- 1 Sliced pepperoni
- ¼ cup - Chopped green onions
I usually like to make this recipe around a campfire but it can be done in your barbecue as well.
- Build a log cabin type of fire or preheat your grill for indirect;
- Spread tortilla chips inside a cast iron skillet followed by all the other ingredients in the order of your choice;
- Cook for about 4 to 8 minutes, depending the intensity of you fire.