- 20 Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp - Olive Oil
- ½ tbsp - Salt
- ½ tbsp - Black Pepper
- Lemon Juice
- ½ cup - Melted butter
- ½ cup - Cayenne hot sauce
- ¾ cup - Tomato sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp - Chili powder
- 1 tsp - Cayenne pepper flakes
- Preheat your grill for indirect cooking;
- Mix the olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a bowl with the wings;
- Cook the wings for 20 minutes in indirect (opposed to hot coals) at 450°F/230°C;
- In a preheated cooking pan, preferably a cast iron skillet, mix the melted butter, cayenne hot sauce, tomato sauce, chili powder and cayenne pepper flakes and bring to simmer for 10 minutes;
- Submerge the wings in the buffalo sauce, then sear them for 2 to 3 minutes over hot coals.
Ranch dipping, celery and carrots.