- 8 Strips bacon
- 8 Jumbo marshmallows
- 8 Graham crackers, divided
- 2 Milk chocolate Hershey bar
- El Yucateco Black Label Reserve Hot Sauce
- Preheat a cast iron skillet next to the fire.
- Cook the bacon slices in the skillet until the desired doneness. For an extra kick of flavor and spiciness, brush the bacon with Black Label Reserve hot sauce while cooking.
- Using a clean tree branch or a marshmallow roasting stick, roast the marshmallows to desired texture.
- Assemble the s’mores between two pieces of graham cracker with a roasted marshmallow, a piece of milk chocolate, two half-slices of cooked bacon and a few dashes of Black Label Reserve hot sauce.