- BBQ Type: Grill
- Fuel: Charcoal
- Cooking Time: 15 min to 25 min
- ½ lb - Cocktail Wieners
- 8 Slices of bacon
- ½ cup - Brown Sugar
- Barbecue sauce (Optional)
- 1 cup - Apple, Cherry and/or Alder wood chips
You will also need
- Preheat you grill for indirect cooking;
- Rub each slice of bacon with brown sugar then wrap each wiener with one third of a slice. Thread the bacon-wrapped wieners onto skewers;
- Toss a handful of wood chips over hot coals and cook the bacon-wrapped wieners for 15 to 25 minutes on indirect at about 350°F.
Serve with your favorite barbecue sauce.
Useful for this recipe
Kingsford Charcoal Briquettes in Easy Light Bag (Single-Use), 2.8 Pound (Pack of 2)$12.47 $12.99🛍 Amazon
Fox Run Bamboo Skewers, Set of 100$4.48🛍 Amazon