- 8 oz - Light Mexican beer
- 6 oz - Tomato juice
- 2 tbsp - Fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp - El Yucateco Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp - Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp - Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp - BBQ rub
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: beef jerky (optional)
- Wet the edge of your serving glass with a lime wedge and rim the glass with desired amount of barbecue rub. Fill the glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour the tomato juice, lime juice, Chipotle hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce into the glass and stir. Add the Mexican beer and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a slice of beef jerky and serve.